The What – Women and Financial Wellness
Whilst gender pay gap reporting revealed that in 6/7 organisations men are paid more than women, earning less on average over their lifetime is just part of the story.
We explored how women:
- Experience lower financial knowledge and confidence
- Have a higher propensity to take career breaks to either have children or act as carers
- Have a longer life expectancy
- Are more put off by financial jargon
- How employers can boost the Financial Wellness of women.
The Who – Women and Financial Wellness
Michelle Highman, Chief Executive of The Money Charity and Tim Perkins, Co-Founder of Nudge.