nudge is the global financial education platform that demystifies money management for all.
Drawing on behavioral psychology and data, our platform offers personalized, engaging financial knowledge and skills to educate and delight.
In today’s complex financial world, ignorance isn’t bliss. For many, it’s hardship, hassle, and lost opportunity.
But we believe change is possible. And we’re going to lead it. Because when people are in control of their money, they’re in control of their lives.
We have a stellar client base including PayPal, Facebook, Boeing, Virgin, IBM, British Gas, Samsung, Investec, Clifford Chance, Selfridges and BlackRock.
Find out more about us here.
nudge is now live in 80 countries and continues to be a popular benefit for the largest organisations in the world. We are increasing the size of our team, with a Client Communication and Engagement consultant to help fulfil our mission of creating brighter financial futures for everyone, everywhere. This is an exciting time to join nudge as we rapidly scale up from working across the UK, Ireland, US, Canada, Australia, India and Spain to a truly global offering.
The Client Communication and Engagement Consultant will be primarily responsible for working with our clients to develop and deliver communications that drive engagement in the nudge platform.
This will include the creation of communication campaigns as well as crafting client specific ‘nudges’ that educate their employees on rewards and benefits that support their financial wellbeing like pensions, shareplans and healthcare benefits.
You will work within our Client Services & Success team and collaborate with every part of the business including sales, marketing, tech and content.
This is new role within nudge and a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate with aspirations to really make their mark and become a best-in-class engagement specialist.
The position will be primarily focused on developing and delivering financial wellbeing focused communication plans that drive engagement in the nudge platform. This ultimately means we are delivering a greater return on investment to our clients. The role will involve, but is not exclusive to:
- Working with Client Success Managers to develop financial wellbeing focused communication plans and campaigns that drive engagement in nudge.
- Attending client calls/meetings and consulting with key stakeholders within our clients’ organisations such as Internal Comms teams and then developing best fit communication campaigns for those organisations.
- Copywriting communications, including financial education reward nudges that cover topics including pensions, shareplans and other employee benefits. (Note: You will have the support of our content team who will sub-edit and review any communications you create)
- Working with other specialists within our client services team to remove any barriers to engagement i.e Whitelisting, data, user access.
- Always focused on ‘scalability’ so that communication campaigns, resources and nudges we create can be templated and packaged to work across our client base.
- Reviewing usage analytics and using those insights to inform ideas and actions to drive engagement.
- Collaborating with our Technology & Content teams on activity that will maximise engagement.
Skills and experience
We’re a close-knit family so a willing, friendly and collaborative personality is really important to us. And we’re exceptionally nimble and things move fast so we really value ‘athletic’ minds and a “let’s give it a go” attitude.
For this role the ideal candidate should:
- Have at least two years’ experience in Communications and Engagement
- Have experience of developing and creating communication and engagement strategies within the wellbeing space, ideally financial wellbeing
- Be experienced in communication and engagement of reward, wellbeing and benefit programmes
- Be an excellent copywriter who has experience in and enjoys crafting well written, impactful communications.
- Pride themselves on their attention detail and quality of their work
- Be confident working directly with clients and building relationships with varying levels of stakeholders
- Successfully manage multiple projects and campaigns at any one time
- Personal finance/financial wellbeing experience and expertise
- Experience in global benefit programmes
What we offer
At nudge we put people first. Our values are “friends through thick and thin”, “embracing differences, supporting individuals”, “leading and sharing” and “always learning”.
We have an open, friendly and supportive work environment that we hope you’ll be proud of. And we’re growing fast which means great opportunities for you and your people to gain broad and diverse experience alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry.
- Share options
- A competitive salary
- Financial education
- A personal learning and development allowance
- 25 days annual leave, plus your birthday off
- A company pension scheme
- Life Assurance and Critical illness cover
- Private Medical Insurance cover and a Healthcare cash plan
- Regular company socials and wellbeing activities
- A flexible working environment
- Unparalleled opportunity to develop your career rapidly through exposure to all company areas
We’re committed to creating a culture which gives our employees a sense of belonging. This is also reflected in our values as we’re learning and growing through embracing differences and supporting individuals.
If it sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Send us your CV and cover note via the form below.
Any questions, get in touch with us on email@example.com