In today’s complex financial world, ignorance isn’t bliss. For many, it’s hardship, hassle, and lost opportunity.
But we believe change is possible. And we’re going to lead it. Because when people are in control of their money, they’re in control of their lives.
nudge is the global financial education platform that demystifies money management for all.
Drawing on behavioral psychology and data, our platform offers personalized, engaging financial knowledge and skills to educate and delight.
We have a stellar client base including PayPal, Facebook, Boeing, Virgin, IBM, British Gas, Samsung, Investec, Clifford Chance, Selfridges and BlackRock.
And nudge is now live in over 100 countries! Find out more about us here.
The Client Service Associate will be primarily responsible for the successful management of user communications within the nudge application. This will include the creation of bespoke filters and logic to ensure communications are tailored and target the correct user groups, based on the information users have provided to us within the nudge platform.
You will work closely with the Client Services team who will be regularly launching new clients and transitioning the initial nudge sending during project phase seamlessly into business-as-usual processing, for which you will be responsible.
This is a great role for someone who aspires to become a best-in-class client service specialist in the tech space, project managing the release of communications to our users all around the world.
The position will be primarily focused on using the nudge application to issue our “nudges” to end users and will involve but is not exclusive to:
- Working with the Content and Client Service Team to review, test and send our market nudges to each of our core regions, i.e. Australia, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, India, Latin America, Spain, Singapore, UK, USA and rest of the world.
- Using data to ensure that nudges are correctly targeted and personalized.
- Working closely with the nudge Technology Team to monitor the sending process, with a view to making enhancements to the process and being able to quickly flag any potential issues.
- The generation and review of client analytics and user data, identifying trends and action required
- Trouble shooting issues with nudge sends, working with the Technology team to address deliverability challenges.
Skills and experience
We’re looking for someone who has some experience in working with a software application and is comfortable working in a role that, at times, can be high pressure (imagine you’re about to press the button that sends a communication to half a million people in over 50 countries). We really value our strong relationships with our clients, so you may also have some experience in a client facing role or being responsible for tasks that directly impact clients and users and you will be passionate about delivering a meticulous service.
nudge is growing at speed so you’ll embrace a fast-moving and constantly evolving environment, where your level of responsibility will increase, as our client list expands across the globe.
If some or all of the qualities below resonate with you then we would love to hear from you.
- You have exceptional attention to detail, with an enthusiasm for accuracy in everything you do. This is without doubt the most important part of the role and will be key to your success.
- You’re passionate about technology and understand the positive impact it can have for our clients and end users. You’ll take great pride in the fact that the quality of the communications we issue has a direct correlation with the levels of engagement with the nudge platform and as a result the number of people we can help.
- You’re extremely organised and methodical in what you do with the capability to proactively plan your workload, even when you have multiple and seemingly conflicting priorities.
- You are a creative problem solver and embrace the opportunity to find solutions when presented with a challenge.
- You’re happy completing tasks autonomously; whilst you will be supported every step of the way, you won’t require micro-management.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills, with a confidence to build relationships both internally and externally.
It would be great if you had:
- Bilingual capability
- Some knowledge of the world of personal finance in the UK and other countries.
- Experience with Excel and working with data.
- Experience working with clients and consulting them towards the ideal solution for their needs.
What we offer
At nudge we put people first. Our values are “friends through thick and thin”, “embracing differences, supporting individuals”, “leading and sharing” and “always learning”.
We have an open, friendly and supportive work environment that we hope you’ll be proud of. And we’re growing fast which means great opportunities for you and your people to gain broad and diverse experience alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry.
- Share options
- A competitive salary
- Financial education
- A personal learning and development allowance
- 25 days annual leave, plus your birthday off
- A company pension scheme
- Life Assurance and Critical illness cover
- Private Medical Insurance cover
- Regular company socials and wellbeing activities
- A flexible working environment
- Unparalleled opportunity to develop your career rapidly through exposure to all company areas
We’re committed to creating a culture which gives our employees a sense of belonging. This is also reflected in our values as we’re learning and growing through embracing differences and supporting individuals.
If it sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Send us your CV and cover note via the form below.
Any questions, get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org