nudge is now live in 48 countries and continues to be a popular benefit for the largest organisations in the world. As a result of our growth, we’re planning on increasing the size of our Client Service team, with the Client Service Consultant role being crucial to facilitating this progress.
The Client Service Consultant is responsible for managing the tasks required to support the ongoing service of our clients, as well as support the delivery of the nudge technology to individual clients.
You will work closely with the Client Service team across a range of disciplines, including: supporting our managed service specialists sending out tailored communications to our users, supporting new project implementations and working on change projects for our existing client base. The primary focus of the role will be working with data, working with clients and providers to ensure the accuracy and integrity of data loaded to the nudge platform.
This is a great role for someone early in their career who aspires to become a best-in-class client service specialist in the tech space and is passionate about the power of data.
In this role you will:
- Working closely with our clients to upload the prerequisite inbound data in an accurate manner to the nudge platform.
- Gathering and documenting client requirements using a combination of nudge specifications and your own initiative.
- Working with our delivery consultants to support the project management tasks completed when running implementation projects for new clients. This might involve the creation and maintenance of a project plan, as well as actively tracking open actions, risks and issues.
- Working with our delivery consultants to configure the nudge technology to meet the specifications defined by each client.
- Working with our service consultants to generate the correct outputs for our nudge users, i.e. sending “nudges” via email, SMS and Whatsapp to the appropriate populations of people.
- Helping to manage our service desk by supporting in the response to user queries.
- Working with our Client Success Managers to support them with the technical requirements when implementing change projects for our clients.
Skills and experience
We’re looking for someone in the early stages of their career who is passionate about learning and developing in a new role. nudge is growing at speed so you’ll embrace fast-moving and constantly evolving environments. If some or all of the qualities below resonate with you then we would love to hear from you.
- You are a creative problem solver and embrace the opportunity to find solutions when presented with a challenge.
- You have the capability to proactively plan your workload, even when you have multiple and seemingly conflicting priorities.
- You thrive when working collaboratively with other team members as well as being happy completing tasks autonomously; whilst you will be supported every step of the way, you won’t require micro-management.
- You have exceptional attention to detail, with an enthusiasm for accuracy.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills, with a confidence to build relationships.
- You’re passionate about technology and understand the positive impact it can have for our clients and end users.
Whilst not essential, it would be great if you had:
- Relevant experience working in a similar role or industry.
- Experience with Excel and working with data.
- Experience working with clients or supporting end-users.
- Experience of managing projects or in implementation consulting.
- Experience with Excel.
What’s in it for you?
At nudge we put people first. Our values are “friends through thick and thin”, “embracing differences, supporting individuals”, “leading and sharing” and “always learning”.
We have an open, friendly and supportive work environment that we hope you’ll be proud of. And we’re growing fast which means great opportunities to accelerate your career, alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry.
We offer a very competitive reward and benefits package, which includes:
- Share options
- A competitive salary
- A personal learning and development allowance
- 25 days annual leave, plus your birthday off
- A company pension scheme
- Life Assurance and Critical illness cover
- Health care cash plan
- Regular company socials and wellbeing activities
- A flexible working environment
- Unparalleled opportunity to develop your career rapidly through exposure to all company areas
If it sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Send us your CV and cover note through the green form below.
Any questions, get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org