At nudge, we’re boosting our users’ financial wellbeing and in doing so, helping people, businesses and communities thrive.
Money is really complicated and getting worse which is causing hardship, hassle and lost opportunity. This makes financial wellbeing more important than ever.
Our technology provides our users with personalised and unbiased financial education across 48 countries. We have a stellar client base including PayPal, Facebook, Boeing, Virgin, IBM, British Gas, Samsung, Investec, Clifford Chance, Selfridges and BlackRock.
With timely prompts (nudges), a financial social feed and interactive tools, we help people take action, take control and drive lifelong change.
We think everyone in the world deserves nudge. Find out more about us here.
nudge is now live in 50 countries and continues to be a popular benefit for the largest organisations in the world. As a result of our growth, we’re planning on increasing the size of our Client Service & Success team, with the Client Success Director role being crucial to facilitating this progress.
This is a fast-paced, exciting and varied role within an innovative company with a vibrant culture. It is the perfect senior-career level role to supercharge your career in Client Success.
We are looking for someone to be responsible for the success of nudge within our Enterprise market sector clients. The satisfaction of our clients is the lifeblood of nudge – without their ongoing engagement and advocacy we’d be kaput. The nudge team is scaling, which means that sometimes our roles can be pretty-varied. However, some of the core parts of the Client Success Director role will be:
- Owning your portfolio of Enteprise clients, overseeing and increasing the adoption, engagement, and retention with your client base; to demonstrate ROI and ensure outstanding levels of client satisfaction.
- Consulting with your clients to understand their business and their wellbeing strategy and making sure nudge is then supporting our clients goals and delivering on agreed success outcomes.
- Maximising the chance of contract renewal through sustained and valuable liaison with the key decision makers within each of your accounts (for example, Quarterly Business Reviews).
- Referral and advocacy – curating client satisfaction feedback, case studies and referrals
- Upselling – Making the most of upsell opportunities already available and spotting opportunities for new propositions that can be packaged and sold as additional Contracted Annual Recurring Revenue (CARR)
- Maximising the use of nudge’s unique ability to communicate an employer’s reward and wellbeing initiatives to deliver ROI to the employer through better engaged employees
- Acting as the expert on platform features and functionality; comfortably delivering training demonstrations.
- Help evolve a scalable Client Success model and feeding this back into our sales, operations and product approach.
- Working with the Product and Support teams to deliver and act on valuable insights and feedback from our end-users.
Reporting directly to the Director of Client Services & Success, this role will require working incredibly closely with every member of the Client team and other teams to ensure we are always aligned and working towards the same business goals.
The successful candidate will be extremely autonomous, an excellent relationship builder and communicator, commercially astute and be able to prioritise and manage several clients at once. If you’re driven, passionate and enjoy delighting clients, then this is an opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of thousands of people across the globe.
Retention, revenue and referrals are at the heart of this role and you will have a range of exciting responsibilities. Ultimately, you will own client relationships, grow our pipeline, boost upsells and contribute to our long-term business growth.
Skills and experience
We’re a close-knit family so a willing, friendly and collaborative personality is really important to us. And we’re exceptionally nimble and things move fast so we really value ‘athletic’ minds and a “let’s give it a go” attitude.
For this role we’re also looking for the following skills and experience:
- Eight plus years plus experience in B2B Client Management/Client Success
- An applied knowledge of the wellbeing (ideally financial), reward and benefits market
- Hands-on experience with different CRM/Client Success platforms
- Experience consulting on reward and wellbeing strategies
- Expertise in personal finance and workplace financial benefits i.e pensions
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management capabilities
- Fantastic rapport builder, who can build trusted advisory relationships with clients
- Global client management
- Team leadership or line management
- Experience in communication and engagement of reward, wellbeing and benefit programmes
What we offer
At nudge we put people first. Our values are “friends through thick and thin”, “embracing differences, supporting individuals”, “leading and sharing” and “always learning”.
We have an open, friendly and supportive work environment that we hope you’ll be proud of. And we’re growing fast which means great opportunities for you and your people to gain broad and diverse experience alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry.
We offer a very competitive reward and benefits package, which includes:
- Share options
- A competitive financial package
- A personal learning and development allowance
- 25 days annual leave, plus your birthday off
- A company pension scheme
- Life Assurance and Critical illness cover
- Health care cash plan
- Free onsite gym
- Regular company socials and wellbeing activities
- A flexible working environment
If it sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Send us your CV and cover note through the green form below.
Any questions, get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org