We are looking for an ambitious, creative designer who loves to think outside the box.
This role is perfect for anyone looking to build on their tactical design skills: graphic design, illustration, animation, video and coding – whilst also stretching themselves to build a design function and develop into a creative director position.
You will play a critical role in helping us achieve our ambitious growth targets and build our brand awareness around the world.
Working within our marketing team and reporting to the marketing director, you will:
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
- Create multiple short animations, video interviews and video editing to bring marketing stories to life
- Design, code and adapt landing pages to support marketing campaigns
- Ensure projects are high quality and on schedule
- Develop and drive the creative direction of nudge’s visual style and identity, as well as building and evolving our brand guidelines
- Prioritise and manage multiple projects within design specifications and time restrictions – working with freelance designers on certain projects to manage workload
- Introduce structure for effectively briefing design projects to bring the best creative outcomes.
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images to bring more consistency to our creative content production
- Aim to assume an art direction role to ideate on creative concepts that will elevate our campaigns
Experience and requirements
- Bachelor's degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
- 3 + years of experience in a hands-on designer role
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, animation, video editing, print, and web
- Familiarity with frontend design - HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Excellent eye for detail
- Ability to follow a tight brief – as well as think outside the box to come up with unique creative ideas, and confidence to challenge briefs and ask for more insight or reasoning
- Keen interest in how visual creative can bring a message to life, ability to quickly pull creative options, storyboards and mood boards
- Ability to manage a workload of multiple projects of varying sizes for different stakeholders – managing and setting expectations, collating and adapting to feedback
- Understanding of design thinking to deliver concepts to capture the hearts and minds of our target audiences
- Adobe creative suite
- HTML and CSS
- Video editing
- Brand development
- Workload management and expectation setting
What you’ll bring
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- An ambitious mindset as we go through a period of accelerated growth.
- Flare for creativity and best in class design.
- Fast-paced and positive minded individual.
- Clear and direct communication skills.
- Stakeholder engagement and management.
- Collaboration, working seamlessly with all areas of the business.
- Flexibility and ability to deal with multiple priorities.
- Motivated and driven mindset to identify, create and seize all opportunities.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter via the form below.