At nudge, we’re boosting our users’ financial wellbeing and in doing so, helping people, businesses and communities thrive.
Money is really complicated and getting worse which is causing hardship, hassle and lost opportunity. This makes financial wellbeing more important than ever.
Our technology provides our users with personalized and unbiased financial education. We have a stellar client base including PayPal, Facebook, Boeing, Virgin, IBM, British Gas, Samsung, Investec, Clifford Chance, Selfridges and BlackRock.
With timely prompts (nudges), a financial social feed and interactive tools, we help people take action, take control and drive lifelong change.
We think everyone in the world deserves nudge. Find out more about us here.
We are looking for a talented marketing a-player to manage the delivery of our content and digital strategy.
We have an exciting content strategy of world-leading thought leadership themes, product marketing and a range of messages to create top, middle and bottom of funnel content in a variety of medias. You will play a key role in owning our core messaging and ensuring its reflected across a variety of different mediums. You will also lead on getting the nudge brand out in the world - ensuring our website and social media channels are performing to targets and our message is reflected consistently across our digital channels.
In return you will be given support to achieve these goals across nudge’s sales and marketing team, creative and digital freelancers – as well as reporting mechanisms with two years of successful demand gen campaigns and data.
This role is perfect for anyone hungry for their next big challenge and to make an impact quick, you will play a critical role in nudge’s success as we accelerate our global growth.
You will be focussed on increasing our social media following, online presence and sales qualified leads. Key responsibilities include:
- Own and develop our core messaging and content strategy.
- Deliver the content and digital strategy plan.
- Copywrite and assign content production tasks to team members and commission articles, videos and other content from freelancers.
- Manage web/social optimisation with our digital agency and freelancers (organic and paid).
- Create copy and content for ads, blogs, social posts and other eye-catching materials to increase engagement.
- Optimise the nudge website and landing pages to increase conversions of inbounds and marketing qualified leads.
- Optimise nudge social media accounts to increase following and inbounds.
- Drive SEO on nudge’s corporate website.
- Work with Global Marketing Manager and agencies – to manage growth digital activities: Google ads, Bing ads, and social ads.
- Review content to be published and ensuring it meets all quality control checks.
- Develop the company’s voice and image in-line with branding and company goals.
- Seeking out PR and advocacy opportunities to produce branded content for media outlets.
- Analyse content reach, performance and prepare reports using Hubspot and Google Analytics
- Work with Global Marketing Manager, conceive and execute on a wide range of content marketing campaigns. Standardising content for scale and rapid roll out.
- Analyse results to identify new, more effective ways to distribute content, monitor trends in marketing and ensure maximum ROI. Including managing your digital support team of agencies or freelancers.
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data
Skills and experience
An experienced professional with a strong background in digital and content marketing with 7+ years’ demonstrable experience in the following areas:
For this role we’re also looking for the following skills and experience:
- Rapidly increasing social media following and engagement across all social channels but in particular Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Driving inbounds and growth across our key channels, ie. the website, paid, organic, email, social.
- Working with creatives and creating snappy eye-catching campaign concepts and supporting assets including: blogs, emails, image design, social posts, videos.
- Exceptional copywriting in all long and short form mediums.
- Strong ability to analyse and present content, social, email, and landing page performance.
- Hubspot, Google Analytics, social analytic reporting experience to use insight to drive decisions and creative inspiration.
- Comfortable in the backend of any CRM system, Umbracco experience is a plus.
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders to generate content.
- Outstanding written, oral and organisational ability, love a plan and comfortable writing strategies.
- A starter-finisher, passionate about setting goals and driving through to tangible results.
- Organized and detail-oriented - you can’t stand to let things fall through the cracks.
What we offer
At nudge we put people first. Our values are “friends through thick and thin”, “embracing differences, supporting individuals”, “leading and sharing” and “always learning”.
We have an open, friendly and supportive work environment that we hope you’ll be proud of. And we’re growing fast which means great opportunities for you and your people to gain broad and diverse experience alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry.
We offer a very competitive reward and benefits package, which includes:
- A competitive financial package
- A personal learning and development allowance
- A company pension scheme
- Life Assurance and Critical illness cover
- Health care cash plan
- WeWork Wellbeing, including free gym classes
- Access to facilities such as pool table, table tennis, workshops, free beverages (incl. draught beer and barista coffee!)
- Regular company socials and wellbeing activities
- A flexible working environment
If it sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Send us your CV and cover note through the green form below.
Any questions, get in touch with us on email@example.com