Nudge regularly run Financial Wellness webinars and events debating the latest research, case studies and developments impacting Corporate Wellness strategies. Here you’ll find recordings of our latest events enabling you to catch up and learn in your own time.
To ensure you receive an invite to our next webinar email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hidden Treasure: How Your Annual Reward Cycle Can Deliver Company Strategy & Unlock Value
– Featuring Caroline Jordan, Benefits Manager at JLT
Caroline and Jeremy Beament discussed how to:
- Drive engagement with your annual reward cycle including flex windows, pay reviews, and pensions
- Support your wider business strategy from recruitment and retention through to dealing with redundancy
- Maintain a risk and governance framework to protect your business
- Utilise life events to signpost key benefits, support milestone age transitions, and employees’ wider family
- Increase the commercial awareness and financial acumen of your people
The How – Watch Now
Help Your People Fall in Love with their Pension
– Featuring Nikki Roche, Reward Partner at Siemens
Nikki and Jeremy Beament discussed how Siemens:
- Used ‘nudge theory’ to transform member engagement.
- Increased pension saving by £7mill per annum.
- Ensured the majority of their people were on track to meet their target retirement income.
What the Autumn Budget 2018 Means for You & Your People
– Featuring Ed Airey, Group Reward Director at William Hill
Held the morning after the Autumn Budget 2018 we discuss what the last budget prior to Brexit means for employers and the Financial Wellness of their people. Discussion led by Jeremy Beament and Ed Airey, Group Reward Director at William Hill.
Flexible Benefits and Financial Education – Natural Bedfellows
– Featuring Elliot Rees-Davies, Group Head of Reward at Aspen
Elliot shared how Aspen:
- Has evolved the design of their Flexible Benefits scheme, giving employees access to more benefit options and choice.
- Introduced Financial Education ahead of their annual flex window to guide their people in better managing their money and making benefit selections that fitted their lifestyle and priorities.
As a result, employee engagement with their scheme improved, and both pension contributions and take up levels of benefits increased.
Women & Financial Wellness – Beyond the Gender Pay Gap
– Featuring Michelle Highman, CEO of The Money Charity
- There are many factors impacting the Financial Wellness of women such as a higher propensity to take career breaks and a longer life expectancy, which means that they can experience lower financial knowledge and confidence.
- Employers can help by offering personalised Financial Education and support focussed around life events to help build Financial Wellness.
Millennial Money – How Employers Can Improve Financial Wellness for Millennials
– Featuring Jenny Davidson, Director of People Proposition & Reward at Three
We examined the:
- Financial Wellness trends impacting Millennials
- Support employers can provide to Millennials as part of a tailored Financial Wellness strategy
10 Tax Year Changes in 2018/19 Impacting Your People
– Featuring Jeremy Beament, Director at Nudge
– Featuring Heike Avramovic, Head of Reward at Siemens
With increasing evidence of how poor Financial Wellness is impacting the UK, we explore how your business can implement an effective Financial Wellness strategy as we launch the Financial Wellness Playbook 2018. The Playbook combines Nudge’s own original research, tips from HR and Reward leaders, and data analysis from the Nudge community, to provide a simple guide to creating your own Financial Wellness game plan.
Are you driving results through Financial Wellness?
– Featuring Paul Dixon, HR Pensions Leader at IBM
Paul Dixon, HR Pensions Leader outlines how IBM has designed and implemented their Financial Wellness strategy. He is followed by Tim Perkins, Co-Founder of Nudge, who discusses the latest Financial Wellness trends from The Financial Wellness Playbook 2018. The recording is an extract from a session hosted by Maxis.
What the Autumn Budget Means for You & Your People
– Featuring Nick Court, CEO at Cloud9 People
Webinar held the morning after the Autumn Budget 2017 outlining what it means for employers and the Financial Wellness of their people. Discussion led by Tim Perkins and Nick Court.
Samsung Masterclass – Improving Financial Wellness – A Data-Driven Approach
– Featuring Jo Bean, Head of Reward, UK & Ireland, Samsung
Jo Bean joins Tim Perkins to share how Samsung:
- Have built their Financial Wellness strategy.
- Use Financial Education as an underpin to promote their other Financial Wellness benefits.
- Use data to personalise their Financial Education.
- Use their Nudgenomics Management Information to measure the impact of their Financial Wellness programme.
Virgin MasterClass – Using Financial Education to Make Reward Relevant
– Featuring Nick Lawry, Reward Manager, Virgin
Jeremy Beament and Nick Lawry discuss:
- The Virgin Wellbeing journey.
- How they have used Financial Education as the foundation to build Financial Wellness.
- Tips for engaging your people around Wellbeing.
Financial Wellbeing & the Future of Saving
– Featuring Tina Odell, Benefits Manager at Unum
With bills, debts and financial stress increasing, encouraging employees to save has never been harder. Listen to our experts discussing:
- The socio-economic factors affecting saving, opportunities for employers to engage their people in saving.
- Top tips on how employers can add and derive value by offering savings options.
- A case study of how Unum delivered an innovative saving strategy as part of their Financial Wellbeing programme.
What the Spring Budget Means for You & Your People
– Featuring Chris Coyne, Head of Performance and Reward, AWE
Recording from 9th March 2017, featuring Reward leader Chris Coyne and Co-Founder of Nudge, Tim Perkins discussing the key measures from the Spring Budget that will impact on the personal finances of employees and their financial education needs.
Launch of the Financial Education Yearbook 2016-17
– Featuring Matt Wayne, HR Director, Direct Wines
Webinar recording from launch of Financial Education Yearbook 2016/17 research. Led by Tim Perkins, Director at Nudge and Matt Wayne, HR Director at Direct Wines the session outlines the main research findings and discusses key Financial Education events in both 2016 and 2017.
What the Autumn Statement Means for your People’s Financial Education
– Featuring Jenny Davidson, Reward Director, Virgin Atlantic
Discussion of the main changes from the November 2016 Autumn Statement that impact on Financial Education in the Workplace. Panellists include Jenny Davidson, Reward Director, Virgin Atlantic and Jeremy Beament, Director, Nudge.