At nudge, we’re boosting our users’ financial wellbeing and in doing so, helping people, businesses and communities thrive.
Money is really complicated and getting worse which is causing hardship, hassle and lost opportunity. This makes financial wellbeing more important than ever.
Our technology provides our users with personalized and unbiased financial education. We have a stellar client base including PayPal, Facebook, Boeing, Virgin, IBM, British Gas, Samsung, Investec, Clifford Chance, Selfridges and BlackRock.
With timely prompts (nudges), a financial social feed and interactive tools, we help people take action, take control and drive lifelong change.
We think everyone in the world deserves nudge. Find out more about us here.
nudge is now live in 60 countries and continues to be a popular benefit for the largest organisations in the world. As a result of our growth, we’re planning on increasing the size of our team, with a French Canadian Content Writer based to help fulfil our mission of creating brighter financial futures for everyone, everywhere. This is an exciting time to join the Content Team as we rapidly scale up from working across the UK, Ireland, US, Australia, and Spain to a truly global offering.
This is a fast-paced, exciting, and varied role within an innovative company with a vibrant culture. This is an exciting opportunity for a Writer who is looking to expand their role beyond writing and join a dynamic SAAS business experiencing exponential global growth.
You will be an expert in French, delivering content and insight in Canada. We cover subjects ranging from everyday finances and budgeting to buying a home and inheritance tax. Anything that impacts the money in people's pockets. As a team and a business, we are growing rapidly and there are excellent progression opportunities. You will work closely with our Senior Writer in Canada.
This will be a part time on-going contract, ideally 3 days a week but we are open to discuss work patterns and employment types for the right candidate. Our office is based in London in the United Kingdom and this role would report into the Content Director so some flexibility on time differences is appreciated.
This will be a varied and dynamic role and will involve the following key responsibilities:
- Be our content editor / writer in Canada, understanding the marketplace and asking / answering questions everyday people have around money
- Assist In the creation of emails 'nudges', building evergreen and timely articles, crafting stories and daily social media-style posts
- Work with the content team to ensure content remains relevant, timely and accurate by updating articles alongside changing legislation
- Pitch ideas for relevant personal finance content (both timely and evergreen)
- Assist with administrative tasks, such as uploading new content to the CMS
Skills and experience
We’re a close-knit family so a willing, friendly and collaborative personality is really important to us. And we’re exceptionally nimble and things move fast so we really value ‘athletic’ minds and a “let’s give it a go” attitude.
For this role we’re also looking for the following skills and experience:
- Be able to demonstrate excellent writing skills, rigorous attention to detail and accuracy, as well as an understanding of different audiences
- Have a track record of creating compelling content from idea to execution
- Want to work with a growing start-up and can flourish in a fast-moving innovative environment
- Have experience using a content management system (CMS)
- Fluent in French Canadian
What we offer
At nudge we put people first. Our values are “friends through thick and thin”, “embracing differences, supporting individuals”, “leading and sharing” and “always learning”.
We have an open, friendly and supportive work environment that we hope you’ll be proud of. And we’re growing fast which means great opportunities for you and your people to gain broad and diverse experience alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry.
If it sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Send us your CV and cover note through the green form below.
Any questions, get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org