We're looking for a Global Client Success Director to help us improve the financial literacy, and wellbeing, of the world’s population – all 8bn of us!
We have the privilege of partnering with clients such as Meta, Accenture, Johnson & Johnson, Adobe, Samsung, PepsiCo and many more.
By combining data and behavioural psychology, our technology empowers users with personalised financial knowledge and skills.
We’re a fast paced, and even faster growing, SaaS FinTech providing financial education to employees, customers and communities across +100 countries.
This is a unique opportunity to make the world a better place, develop your skills, interests and experiences and have a lot of fun along the way!
We are seeking a Global Client Success Director to join our team with a passion for building client partnerships, can articulate impact to support the product value proposition and will own client commercial opportunity through renewal and identifying global expansion potential.
We are on a mission to create the world’s most admired Client team.
This will be a varied and dynamic role and will involve the following key responsibilities:
- Building partnerships, internally and externally, to achieve the desired result for your clients. Building relationships with Manager and Director level stakeholders within your client group
- Commercial ownership of your client portfolio: drive renewals and opportunities to expand the partnership across your client base.
- Own client meetings, Quarterly Business Reviews, and workshops to bring stakeholders together. Demonstrating impact to our clients of the nudge service – from employee to wider business impact
- Consulting with your clients to understand their business, team, and individual objectives. Identifying how nudge can support to bring success
- Own your portfolio: Retain them. Grow them. Build client advocacy.
We ensure we reward our team when our clients and nudge succeed. Therefore you will be targeted on:
- Referral and advocacy – curating client satisfaction feedback, case studies, and referrals
- Expansion/Upsell – Spotting opportunities for upsells within your client portfolio
- Renewal – keep our clients. Owning renewal process for your client group
- Note - there are team and individual aspects to this within your commercial package
Skills and experience
We’re a close-knit family so a willing, friendly, and collaborative personality is really important to us. And we’re exceptionally nimble and things move fast so we really value ‘athletic’ minds and a “let’s give it a go” attitude.
For this role, the ideal candidate should:
- Make things happen. Driving action and bringing about change (with your clients and team projects)
- Have commercial experience with renewal and upsell
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Be a fantastic rapport builder, who can build trusted advisory relationships with clients
- HR industry and/or SaaS experience or the ability to demonstrate how previous experience could be applied to our clients
What's in it for you?
At nudge we put people first. Our values are “friends through thick and thin”, “embracing differences, supporting individuals”, “leading and sharing” and “always learning”. We have an open, friendly, and supportive work environment that we’re proud of. And we’re growing fast which means great opportunities for you and your people to gain broad and diverse experience alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry.
We have an open, friendly, and supportive work environment that we’re proud of. And we’re growing fast which means great opportunities for you and your people to gain broad and diverse experience alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry.
We offer a very competitive reward and benefits package, which includes:
- A competitive salary + 20% bonus + uncapped commission
- Share options
- A personal learning and development allowance
- 25 days annual leave, plus your birthday off
- A company pension scheme
- Life Assurance and Critical illness cover
- Private Medical Insurance cover
- Regular company socials and wellbeing activities
- A flexible working environment
If it sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Send us your CV and cover note via the form below.
Any questions, get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org