nudge is the global financial education platform that demystifies money management for all.
Drawing on behavioral psychology and data, our platform offers personalized, engaging financial knowledge and skills to educate and delight.
In today’s complex financial world, ignorance isn’t bliss. For many, it’s hardship, hassle, and lost opportunity.
But we believe change is possible. And we’re going to lead it. Because when people are in control of their money, they’re in control of their lives.
We have a stellar client base including PayPal, Facebook, Boeing, Virgin, IBM, British Gas, Samsung, Investec, Clifford Chance, Selfridges and BlackRock.
Find out more about us here.
nudge is now live in 80 countries and continues to be a popular benefit for the largest organisations in the world. As a result of our growth, we’re planning on increasing the size of our team, with a Global Editor to help fulfil our mission of creating brighter financial futures for everyone, everywhere. This is an exciting time to join the Content Team as we rapidly scale up from working across the UK, Ireland and Spain to a completely global offering.
This is a fast-paced, exciting and varied role within an innovative company with a vibrant culture. This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Writer who is looking to expand their role beyond writing and join a dynamic SAAS business experiencing exponential global growth.
The Global Editor will be our personal finance oracle and assist with the creation of content for both our global and UK audiences. We cover subjects ranging from everyday finances and budgeting to buying a home and inheritance tax. Anything that impacts the money in people's pockets.
This will be a varied and dynamic role and will involve the following key responsibilities:
- Assist with the creation of emails 'nudges', building evergreen articles, crafting stories and daily social media-style posts
- Subbing content from other editors both in the UK and abroad (in UK and Business English)
- Ensure content remains relevant, timely and accurate by updating articles alongside changing legislation
- Pitch ideas for relevant personal finance content (both timely and evergreen)
- Assist with administrative tasks, such as uploading new content to the CMS
Skills and experience
We’re a close-knit family so a willing, friendly and collaborative personality is really important to us. And we’re exceptionally nimble and things move fast so we really value ‘athletic’ minds and a “let’s give it a go” attitude.
For this role the ideal candidate should:
- Be an expert in personal finance with a history of creating content that demystifies and explains complex financial matters in a digestible way
- Be able to demonstrate excellent writing skills, rigorous attention to detail and accuracy, as well as an understanding of different audiences
- Have a track record of creating compelling content from idea to execution
- Want to work with a growing start-up and can flourish in a fast-moving innovative environment
- Have experience using a content management system (CMS)
What we offer
At nudge we put people first. Our values are “friends through thick and thin”, “embracing differences, supporting individuals”, “leading and sharing” and “always learning”.
We have an open, friendly and supportive work environment that we hope you’ll be proud of. And we’re growing fast which means great opportunities for you and your people to gain broad and diverse experience alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry.
- Share options
- A competitive salary
- A personal learning and development allowance
- 25 days annual leave, plus your birthday off
- A company pension scheme
- Life Assurance and Critical illness cover
- Private Medical Insurance cover and a Healthcare cash plan
- Regular company socials and wellbeing activities
- A flexible working environment
- Unparalleled opportunity to develop your career rapidly through exposure to all company areas
We’re committed to creating a culture which gives our employees a sense of belonging. This is also reflected in our values as we’re learning and growing through embracing differences and supporting individuals.
If it sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Send us your CV and cover note via the form below.
Any questions, get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org