We are looking for an ambitious, creative designer who loves to think outside the box.
This role is perfect for anyone looking to build on their tactical design skills: graphic design, illustration, animation, video and coding – whilst also stretching themselves to build a design function and develop into a creative director position.
You will play a critical role in helping us achieve our ambitious growth targets and build our brand awareness around the world.
Working within our marketing team and reporting to the marketing director, you will:
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
- Create multiple short animations, video interviews and video editing to bring marketing stories to life
- Design, code and adapt landing pages to support marketing campaigns
- Ensure projects are high quality and on schedule
- Develop and drive the creative direction of nudge’s visual style and identity, as well as building and evolving our brand guidelines
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and time restrictions – working with freelance designers on certain projects to manage workload
- Introduce structure for effectively briefing design projects to bring the best creative outcomes.
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images to bring more consistency to our creative content production
- Aim to assume an art direction role to ideate on creative concepts that will elevate our campaigns
Experience and requirements
- Bachelor's degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
- 3 + years of experience in a hands-on designer role
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, animation, video editing, print, and web
- Familiarity with frontend design - HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Excellent eye for detail
- Ability to follow a tight brief – as well as think outside the box to come up with unique creative ideas, and confidence to challenge briefs and ask for more insight or reasoning
- Keen interest in how visual creative can bring a message to life, ability to quickly pull creative options, storyboards and mood boards
- Ability to manage a workload of multiple projects of varying sizes for different stakeholders – managing and setting expectations, collating and adapting to feedback
- Understanding of design thinking to deliver concepts to capture the hearts and minds of our target audiences
- Adobe creative suite
- HTML and CSS
- Video editing
- Brand development
- Workload management and expectation setting
What you’ll bring
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- An ambitious mindset as we go through a period of accelerated growth.
- Flare for creativity and best in class design.
- Fast-paced and positive minded individual.
- Clear and direct communication skills.
- Stakeholder engagement and management.
- Collaboration, working seamlessly with all areas of the business.
- Flexibility and ability to deal with multiple priorities.
- Motivated and driven mindset to identify, create and seize all opportunities.
At nudge, we’re boosting our users’ financial wellbeing and in doing so, helping people, businesses and communities thrive.
Money is really complicated and getting worse which is causing hardship, hassle and lost opportunity. This makes financial wellbeing more important than ever.
Our technology provides our users with personalized and unbiased financial education across 50 countries. We have a stellar client base including PayPal, Facebook, Boeing, Virgin, IBM, British Gas, Samsung, Investec, Clifford Chance, Selfridges and BlackRock.
With timely prompts (nudges), a financial social feed and interactive tools, we help people take action, take control and drive lifelong change.
Our values are “friends through thick and thin”, “embracing differences, supporting individuals”, “leading and sharing” and “always learning”.
We have an open, friendly and supportive work environment that we hope you’ll be proud of. And we’re growing fast which means great opportunities for you and your people to gain broad and diverse experience alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry.
We offer a very competitive reward and benefits package, which includes:
- Share options
- A competitive financial package
- A personal learning and development allowance
- 25 days annual leave, plus your birthday off
- A company pension scheme
- Life Assurance and Critical illness cover
- Health care cash plan
- Free onsite gym
- Regular company socials and wellbeing activities
- A flexible working environment
We think everyone in the world deserves nudge. Find out more about us here.
If it sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Send us your CV and cover note through the green form below.
Any questions, get in touch with us on email@example.com