In today’s complex financial world, ignorance isn’t bliss. For many, it’s hardship, hassle, and lost opportunity.
But we believe change is possible. And we’re going to lead it. Because when people are in control of their money, they’re in control of their lives.
nudge is the global financial education platform that demystifies money management for all.
Drawing on behavioral psychology and data, our platform offers personalized, engaging financial knowledge and skills to educate and delight.
We have a stellar client base including PayPal, Facebook, Boeing, Virgin, IBM, British Gas, Samsung, Investec, Clifford Chance, Selfridges and BlackRock.
And nudge is now live in over 100 countries! Find out more about us here.
You will be our expert on the Spanish-speaking Latam personal finance market, delivering content and insight into the wider business. Additionally, you will provide translations of our English US content into Spanish for our US audience We cover subjects ranging from everyday finances and budgeting to buying a home and inheritance tax. Anything that impacts the money in people's pockets.
Our office is based in London in the United Kingdom, however this is a remote role and would report into the Global Content Coordinator as well as work in close collaboration with our US Editor and Country Coordinator.
This will be a varied and dynamic role and will involve the following key responsibilities where you will:
- Be our personal finance expert in the Spanish-speaking Latam region, understanding the marketplace and asking / answering questions everyday people have around money
- Lead the creation of email 'nudges', building evergreen and timely articles, crafting stories and daily social media-style posts (all in Spanish)
- Ensure content remains relevant, timely and accurate by updating articles alongside changing legislation
- Pitch ideas for relevant personal finance content (both timely and evergreen)
- Provide translations of our US content from English to Spanish
- Work with the US Editor and Country Coordinator on the content plan for the US to ensure translations are provided in a timely manner
Skills and experience
We’re a close-knit family so a willing, friendly and collaborative personality is really important to us. And we’re exceptionally nimble and things move fast so we really value ‘athletic’ minds and a “let’s give it a go” attitude.
For this role the ideal candidate should:
- Have a least two years’ experience writing in Spanish about personal finance
- Be able to create content that demystifies and explains complex financial matters in a digestible way
- Be able to demonstrate excellent writing skills in Spanish, rigorous attention to detail and accuracy, as well as an understanding of different audiences
- Excellent English skills
- Be able to translate personal finance content from English to Spanish and localize for the Latam market
- Have a university degree in a relevant subject (Business, Finance, Journalism or similar)
- Have experience using Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
What we offer
At nudge we put people first. Our values are “friends through thick and thin”, “embracing differences, supporting individuals”, “leading and sharing” and “always learning”.
We have an open, friendly and supportive work environment that we hope you’ll be proud of. And we’re growing fast which means great opportunities for you and your people to gain broad and diverse experience alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry.
We’re committed to creating a culture which gives our employees a sense of belonging. This is also reflected in our values as we’re learning and growing through embracing differences and supporting individuals.
If it sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Send us your CV and cover note via the form below.
Any questions, get in touch with us on email@example.com