Working with our content, community and growth marketing managers, your role will be responsible for three key areas:
- Execute our marketing plan using online and offline tactics to deliver growth: virtual and in-person event planning, product promotion materials (video and collateral) and digital support (social media and website).
- Work with sales team in both Sales Enablement and Account-Based Approach.
- Manage HubSpot marketing automation system, lead conversion and reporting.
Experience and requirements
- 3+ years of hands-on marketing experience in a B2B role.
- Knowledge of Demand Generation tactics and Lead Conversion principles.
- Understanding of A/B and multivariate testing, user segmentation, and reporting processes.
- Accomplished at leveraging full value from marketing automation processes and tools.
- Ability to work with sales team to achieve shared goals.
- Excellent understanding of B2B marketing, ideally SaaS.
- Management of marketing automation system, ideally HubSpot.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and report on channel effectiveness and marketing qualified leads.
- Proven track record in delivering marketing campaigns that drive sales growth.
- An understanding of agile marketing, to identify and focus on high-value projects and then continuously and incrementally improve the results over time.
- Excellent communication skills.
- B2B Marketing.
- Marketing campaigns.
- Demand generation.
- Lead conversion.
- Content creation.
- Multivariate testing.
- Sales enablement.
What you’ll bring
- Demonstrable track record of success delivering B2B integrated marketing campaigns (both online and offline).
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- An ambitious mindset as we go through a period of accelerated growth.
- Flare for creativity and best in class marketing.
- Fast-paced and positive minded individual.
- Clear and direct communication skills.
- Stakeholder engagement and management.
- Collaboration, working seamlessly with all areas of the business.
- Flexibility and ability to deal with multiple priorities.
- Analysis skills and proactivity to respond/change ways of working based on results.
- Motivated and driven mindset to identify, create and seize all opportunities.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter via the form below.