nudge is the global financial education platform that demystifies money management for all.
Drawing on behavioral psychology and data, our platform offers personalized, engaging financial knowledge and skills to educate and delight.
In today’s complex financial world, ignorance isn’t bliss. For many, it’s hardship, hassle, and lost opportunity.
But we believe change is possible. And we’re going to lead it. Because when people are in control of their money, they’re in control of their lives.
We have a stellar client base including PayPal, Facebook, Boeing, Virgin, IBM, British Gas, Samsung, Investec, Clifford Chance, Selfridges and BlackRock.
Find out more about us here.
nudge is now live in 80 countries and continues to be a popular benefit for the largest organisations in the world. Following a recent financing by growth equity firm Kennet Partners (www.kennet.com), we’re increasing the size of our team, with a Marketing Executive to help fulfil our mission of creating brighter financial futures for everyone, everywhere. This is an exciting time to join nudge as we rapidly scale up from working across the UK, Ireland, US, Australia, and Spain to a truly global offering.
We are looking for an ambitious, a-player marketing exec to take our marketing efforts to the next level. This role is perfect for anyone looking to push themselves, take the next step in their marketing career and grow quickly within a fast-paced team.
You will play a critical role in helping us achieve our ambitious growth targets by executing our marketing strategy.
Working with our growth, customer and digital marketing managers, your role will be responsible for:
- Working with our designer to produce creative content for paid media, social media and marketing assets
- Draft copy for blog posts, ads, organic social and marketing assets, to increase engagement and drive awareness
- Manage paid web/social campaigns with our digital agency.
- Optimise the nudge website, landing pages and social media accounts to increase conversions of inbounds and marketing qualified leads.
Skills and experience
As we go through a period of accelerated growth, we’re look for someone with an ambitious and hands-on mindset to support the team.
- 1+ years of hands-on marketing experience in a B2B role.
- Copywriting for marketing emails across the HR, Reward and Benefit audience [Global, UK and US], blogs, podcasts and webinars
- Supporting delivery of our calendar of live webinars and in-person events.
- Producing content, such as blogs, social posts, web pages, sales collateral including flyers, brochures and presentations.
- Knowledge of marketing automation system and CRM, ideally HubSpot.
- Social content calendar planning, ideation, implementation and reporting [LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram]
- Internal communications and engagement
- Knowledge of Demand Generation tactics and Lead Conversion principles.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and report on channel effectiveness and marketing qualified leads.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent copywriting skills, a high level of accuracy, creativity and enthusiasm
- Highly adaptable in a fast-paced environment, ability to hit the ground running and demonstrate initiative.
- Experience with Umbraco – a bonus!
What we offer
At nudge we put people first. Our values are “friends through thick and thin”, “embracing differences, supporting individuals”, “leading and sharing” and “always learning”.
We have an open, friendly and supportive work environment that we hope you’ll be proud of. And we’re growing fast which means great opportunities for you and your people to gain broad and diverse experience alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry.
- Share options
- A competitive salary
- A personal learning and development allowance
- 25 days annual leave, plus your birthday off
- A company pension scheme
- Life Assurance and Critical illness cover
- Private Medical Insurance cover and a Healthcare cash plan
- Regular company socials and wellbeing activities
- A flexible working environment
- Unparalleled opportunity to develop your career rapidly through exposure to all company areas
We’re committed to creating a culture which gives our employees a sense of belonging. This is also reflected in our values as we’re learning and growing through embracing differences and supporting individuals.
If it sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Send us your CV and cover note via the form below.
Any questions, get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org