We are seeking a Senior Personal Finance Writer to help fulfil our mission of creating brighter financial futures for everyone, everywhere.
The nudge platform delivers the right content to our users at the right time, so our users can make the best decisions and improve their financial wellbeing.
The Senior Personal Finance Writer will be our personal finance oracle and assist with the creation of content for both our global and UK audiences. We cover subjects ranging from everyday finances and budgeting to buying a home and inheritance tax. Anything that impacts the money in people's pockets.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Personal Finance Writer who is looking to expand their role beyond writing and join a dynamic SaaS business experiencing exponential global growth.
This is an exciting time to join the Content Team as we rapidly scale up from working across the UK, Ireland and Spain to a completely global offering.
As a team and a business, we are growing rapidly and there are excellent progression opportunities.
Our office is based in London’s Victoria, but we are a flexible employer and are happy to welcome a Senior Personal Finance Writer who works remotely.
The ideal candidate should:
- An expert in personal finance with a history of creating content that demystifies and explains complex financial matters in a digestible way
- Be able to demonstrate excellent writing skills, rigorous attention to detail and accuracy, as well as an understanding of different audiences
- Have a track record of creating compelling content from idea to execution
- Want to work with a growing start-up and can flourish in a fast-moving innovative environment
- Have experience using a content management system (CMS)
- Assist with the creation of emails 'nudges', building evergreen articles, crafting stories and daily social media-style posts
- Ensure content remains relevant, timely and accurate by updating articles alongside changing legislation
- Pitch ideas for relevant personal finance content (both timely and evergreen)
- Assist with administrative tasks, such as uploading new content to the CMS
At nudge, we’re boosting our users’ financial wellbeing and in doing so, helping people, businesses and communities thrive.
Money is really complicated and getting worse which is causing hardship, hassle and lost opportunity. This makes financial wellbeing more important than ever.
Our technology provides our users with personalised and unbiased financial education across 48 countries. We have a stellar client base including PayPal, Facebook, Boeing, Virgin, IBM, British Gas, Samsung, Investec, Clifford Chance, Selfridges and BlackRock.
With timely prompts (nudges), a financial social feed and interactive tools, we help people take action, take control and drive lifelong change.
Our values are “friends through thick and thin”, “embracing differences, supporting individuals”, “leading and sharing” and “always learning”.
We have an open, friendly and supportive work environment that we hope you’ll be proud of. And we’re growing fast which means great opportunities for you and your people to gain broad and diverse experience alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry.
We offer a very competitive reward and benefits package, which includes:
- Share options
- A competitive financial package
- A personal learning and development allowance
- 25 days annual leave, plus your birthday off
- A company pension scheme
- Life Assurance and Critical illness cover
- Health care cash plan
- Free onsite gym
- Regular company socials and wellbeing activities
- A flexible working environment
We think everyone in the world deserves nudge. Find out more about us here.
If it sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Send us your CV and cover note through the green form below.
Any questions, get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org