We're looking for a Personal Finance Writer to help us improve the financial literacy, and wellbeing, of the world’s population – all 8bn of us!
By combining data and behavioural psychology, our technology empowers users with personalised financial knowledge and skills.
We’re a fast paced, and even faster growing, SaaS FinTech providing financial education to employees, customers and communities across +100 countries.
This is a unique opportunity to make the world a better place, develop your skills, interests and experiences and have a lot of fun along the way!
You will be our expert on Bulgaria's personal finance market, delivering content and insight into the wider business. We cover subjects ranging from everyday finances and budgeting to buying a home and estate tax. Anything that impacts the money in people's pockets.
This will be a varied and dynamic role and will involve the following key responsibilities:
- Be our personal finance expert for Bulgaria, understanding the marketplace and asking / answering everyday questions people have around money
- Lead the creation of emails 'nudges', building short, medium and long-form content including daily social media-style posts as well as time-specific and evergreen articles
- Ensure content remains relevant, timely, and accurate by updating articles alongside changing legislation
- Pitch ideas for relevant personal finance content (both timely and evergreen)
Skills and experience
We’re a close-knit family so a willing, friendly and collaborative personality is really important to us. And we’re exceptionally nimble and things move fast so we really value ‘athletic’ minds and a “let’s give it a go” attitude.
For this role the ideal candidate should have:
- Be an expert in personal finance for Bulgaria with a history of creating content that demystifies and explains complex financial matters in a digestible way, writing in English
- Be able to demonstrate excellent writing skills, rigorous attention to detail and accuracy, as well as an understanding of different audiences
- Have availability to work at least 30 hours/ 4 days per week (Monday to Friday)
- Have a track record of creating compelling content from idea to execution
- Want to work with a growing start-up and can flourish in a fast-moving innovative environment
What’s in it for you?
At nudge we put people first. Our values are “friends through thick and thin”, “embracing differences, supporting individuals”, “leading and sharing” and “always learning”.
We have an open, friendly and supportive work environment that we hope you’ll be proud of. And we’re growing fast which means great opportunities for you and your people to gain broad and diverse experience alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry.
We’re committed to creating a culture which gives our employees a sense of belonging. This is also reflected in our values as we’re learning and growing through embracing differences and supporting individuals.
If it sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Send us your CV and cover note via the form below.
Any questions, get in touch with us on email@example.com