We're looking for a Personal Finance Writer to help us improve the financial literacy, and wellbeing, of the world’s population – all 8bn of us!
By combining data and behavioural psychology, our technology empowers users with personalised financial knowledge and skills.
We’re a fast paced, and even faster growing, SaaS FinTech providing financial education to employees, customers and communities across +100 countries.
This is a unique opportunity to make the world a better place, develop your skills, interests and experiences and have a lot of fun along the way!
You will be our expert on the UAE personal finance market, delivering content and insight into the wider business. We cover subjects ranging from everyday finances and budgeting to buying a home and estate tax. Anything that impacts the money in people's pockets.
This will be a varied and dynamic role and will involve the following key responsibilities:
- Be our personal finance expert for UAE, understanding the marketplace and asking / answering questions everyday people have around money
- Lead the creation of email 'nudges', building evergreen and timely articles, crafting stories and daily social media-style posts
- Ensure content remains relevant, timely and accurate by updating articles alongside changing legislation
- Pitch ideas for relevant personal finance content (both timely and evergreen)
Skills and experience
We’re a close-knit family so a willing, friendly and collaborative personality is really important to us. And we’re exceptionally nimble and things move fast so we really value ‘athletic’ minds and a “let’s give it a go” attitude.
For this role the ideal candidate should:
- Be an expert in personal finance for UAE with a history of creating content that demystifies and explains complex financial matters in a digestible way
- Be able to demonstrate excellent writing skills, rigorous attention to detail and accuracy, as well as an understanding of different audiences
- Have availability to work at least 22.5 hours per week / 3 days during the working week (Monday to Friday)
- Have a track record of creating compelling content from idea to execution
- Want to work with a growing start-up and can flourish in a fast-moving innovative environment
What we offer
At nudge we put people first. Our values are “friends through thick and thin”, “embracing differences, supporting individuals”, “leading and sharing” and “always learning”.
We have an open, friendly and supportive work environment that we hope you’ll be proud of. And we’re growing fast which means great opportunities for you and your people to gain broad and diverse experience alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry.
We’re committed to creating a culture which gives our employees a sense of belonging. This is also reflected in our values as we’re learning and growing through embracing differences and supporting individuals.
If it sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Send us your CV and cover note via the form below.
Any questions, get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org