We're looking for a Quality Engineer to help us improve the financial literacy, and wellbeing, of the world’s population – all 8bn of us!
By combining data and behavioural psychology, our technology empowers users with personalised financial knowledge and skills.
We’re a fast paced, and even faster growing, SaaS FinTech providing financial education to employees, customers and communities across +100 countries.
This is a unique opportunity to make the world a better place, develop your skills, interests and experiences and have a lot of fun along the way!
You will be part of our Technology & Product team. Your role would be key in improving and driving the nudge product. You will be involved across the full software development lifecycle, from designing the architectural diagrams right the way to feature implementation and testing. You will also be involved in doing demos to internal stakeholders.
This is an opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of thousands of people across the globe.
nudge is fast moving, which means that sometimes our roles can be pretty-varied. However, some of the core parts of your role as a Quality Engineer are:
- Driving quality throughout the change lifecycle working in a cross-disciplinary team.
- Testing of more complex code changes across multiple types of testing to deliver a platform that is fit for purpose and meet the quality standards that our customers expect, based on deep domain and technical expertise.
- Understanding the importance of testing and the Quality Framework and drive it in other disciplines.
- Automate testing where appropriate, updating and streamlining the test automation framework & coding standards deployed within the team
Skills and experience
We’re a close-knit family so a willing, friendly and collaborative personality is really important to us. And we’re exceptionally nimble and things move fast so we really value ‘athletic’ minds and a “let’s give it a go” attitude.
For this role we’re also looking for the following skills and experience:
- Python (desirable)
- Selenium, Cypress or Storybook
- Angular and Typescript (desirable)
- .Net Framework 4.8 or Core with C# (desirable)
- Experience working in an Agile environment (desirable)
- Strong communication skills
What we offer
At nudge we put people first. Our values are “friends through thick and thin”, “embracing differences, supporting individuals”, “leading and sharing” and “always learning”.
We have an open, friendly and supportive work environment that we hope you’ll be proud of. And we’re growing fast which means great opportunities for you and your people to gain broad and diverse experience alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry.
- Share options
- A competitive salary
- A personal learning and development allowance
- 25 days annual leave, plus your birthday off
- A company pension scheme
- Life Assurance and Critical illness cover
- Private Medical Insurance cover
- Regular company socials and wellbeing activities
- A flexible working environment
- Unparalleled opportunity to develop your career rapidly through exposure to all company areas
We’re committed to creating a culture which gives our employees a sense of belonging. This is also reflected in our values as we’re learning and growing through embracing differences and supporting individuals.
If it sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Send us your CV and your portfolio (samples of your work) via the form below.
Any questions, get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org