November 23 2023 | Team nudge
UK Autumn Budget 2023
The UK Budget Autumn Statement is announced, find out what's changed and help your people make informed financial decisions.
2 min read
Introducing the launch of our latest ebook, ‘Global benefit edu-action’ that offers valuable insights to employers on how to drive awareness, understanding and action on employee benefits, while strengthening employee financial wellbeing. 76% of employees say that they’ve had challenges understanding and making the most of their benefits, so the release of the ebook comes at a pivotal time.
Key highlights include three simple step to deliver benefit edu-action:
1. Awareness: Learn how to use financial education to improve benefits understanding. And create a global benefit communication strategy, based on data, to communicate the right benefit to the right person at the right time.
2. Understanding: Learn how to use financial education to improve benefits understanding. And guide employees with impartial, personalized and in-the-moment education so they can understand how their benefits will address their needs.
3. Action: Learn how to use technology and behavioral science to motivate employees to act on their benefits. And use behavioral psychology and data to create personalized prompts that enroll employees in their benefits.
What can you expect if you follow those three steps:
● 34% greater understanding of employee benefits.
● 21% more uptake of employee benefits.
● 15% increase in retirement contributions.
● 66% more hopeful about their financial situation.
The ebook also contains case studies from companies that showcase successful strategies to drive action on employee benefits. Get a copy of ‘Global benefit edu-action’ and delve into the critical insights it offers or contact us to discuss the ebook.