REBA webinar on financial inclusion
Could your financial wellbeing program be undermining diversity and inclusion?
In this webinar you will hear from forward thinking employers on how to apply new thinking and actions to your strategy to create a truly diverse and inclusive financial wellbeing programme.
Key issues explored:
- In what ways is the financial system in the wider world exclusive, and what does this mean for workplace financial wellbeing?
- What needs to change to include all your employees and workers?
- What would a financial wellbeing programme with supported diversity look like, what would it include and who could it appeal to?
- How can focusing on the inclusivity of a workplace financial wellbeing programme support internal DEI objectives, as well as external CSR and ESG targets?
Hear the discussion with the panel:
- Lorna MacMillan, Global Head of Benefits, A.P. Moller – Maersk
- Ian Shannon, Total Reward Manager, Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- Tim Perkins, Co-founder, nudge
- Chaired by REBA's Co-founder and Director, Debi O'Donovan