Your Privileged Position
As an employer, you are in a unique and privileged position to support your people’s relationship with money and ultimately, their Financial Wellness.
There are a few reasons for this:
- Through pay, insurance, pension and benefits, you will (usually) be providing the lion share of your people’s financial provision.
- You know an unrivaled amount about your people (age, salary, dependents etc) so are able to provide personalised support.
- Your people will probably trust you in a way that they don’t trust other organisations.
- Through absence, poor productivity and missed engagement, the direct and indirect costs of poor Financial Health is hugely costly.
Service to Match your Budget
Being sales-free, Nudge is paid for by the sponsoring employer.
Being paid for helps sponsoring employers to achieve:
- Peace of mind that they have no liability that comes from facilitating product distribution.
- The broadest possible engagement (average engagement levels at Nudge at 60%-75%).
- A partner who is similarly aligned on improving Financial Wellness.
To support a range of budgets, we have a range of service offerings so get in touch to find out more.
What The Government Say
The provision of Financial Education in the workplace is encouraged by the Government with the 2016 Financial Advice Market Review (FAMR) confirming:
- £500 of Financial Advice / Education can be provided without attracting a tax charge for employees.
- That employers can provide Financial Education without being subject to regulation.
- There is a need to improve the incentives for employers to support their employees’ financial health