At nudge, we’re boosting our users’ financial wellbeing and in doing so, helping people, businesses and communities thrive.
Money is really complicated and getting worse which is causing hardship, hassle and lost opportunity. This makes financial wellbeing more important than ever.
Our technology provides our users with personalized and unbiased financial education. We have a stellar client base including PayPal, Facebook, Boeing, Virgin, IBM, British Gas, Samsung, Investec, Clifford Chance, Selfridges and BlackRock.
With timely prompts (nudges), a financial social feed and interactive tools, we help people take action, take control and drive lifelong change.
We think everyone in the world deserves nudge. Find out more about us here.
Join a rapidly growing technology firm as a Sales Development Representative (SDR). This is a fast-paced, exciting and varied role within an innovative company with a vibrant culture. It is the perfect role to supercharge your career into sales and/or marketing.
Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. As this role focuses on the Enterprise market sector, this means you will get to work with some of the most recognisable brands in the world!
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales opportunity creation quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with potential Clients, from first contact until you hand over the sales qualified lead to the Sales team to close. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will grow our pipeline, boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth. The position will be an incredibly varied and interesting support role and will involve but is not exclusive to:
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential Clients through cold calls, emails and social channels
- Creative thinking to run targeted campaigns to generate more demand and increase the pipeline
- Present our company to potential Clients before handing over the qualified opportunity to the Account Executives
- Supporting the Account Executives in attending first meetings, drafting pitches, attending pitches, drafting proposals & RFPs
- Maintaining and developing CRM prospect database in line with stringent quality standards
- Identify Client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and the Account Executives
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and key financial wellness trends
- Continual research into our industry
Skills and experience
We’re a close-knit family so a willing, friendly and collaborative personality is really important to us. And we’re exceptionally nimble and things move fast so we really value ‘athletic’ minds and a “let’s give it a go” attitude.
For this role we’re also looking for the following skills and experience:
- Proven work experience as a Sales Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving demand generation quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Hubspot)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analysing spreadsheets)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
What we offer
At nudge we put people first. Our values are “friends through thick and thin”, “embracing differences, supporting individuals”, “leading and sharing” and “always learning”.
We have an open, friendly and supportive work environment that we hope you’ll be proud of. And we’re growing fast which means great opportunities for you and your people to gain broad and diverse experience alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry.
We offer a very competitive reward and benefits package, which includes:
- Share options
- A competitive financial package
- A personal learning and development allowance
- 25 days annual leave, plus your birthday off
- A company pension scheme
- Life Assurance and Critical illness cover
- Health care cash plan
- Regular company socials and wellbeing activities
- A flexible working environment
If it sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Send us your CV and cover note through the green form below.
Any questions, get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org