At nudge, we’re boosting our users’ financial wellbeing and in doing so, helping people, businesses and communities thrive.
Money is really complicated and getting worse which is causing hardship, hassle and lost opportunity. This makes financial wellbeing more important than ever.
Our technology provides our users with personalized and unbiased financial education. We have a stellar client base including PayPal, Facebook, Boeing, Virgin, IBM, British Gas, Samsung, Investec, Clifford Chance, Selfridges and BlackRock.
With timely prompts (nudges), a financial social feed and interactive tools, we help people take action, take control and drive lifelong change.
We think everyone in the world deserves nudge. Find out more about us here.
nudge is now live in over 60 countries and continues to be a popular benefit for the largest organisations in the world. As a result of our growth, we’re planning on increasing the size of our Client Service team, with the Senior Client Service Consultant role being crucial to facilitating this progress.
The Senior Client Service Consultant is responsible for onboarding new clients, ultimately managing the delivery and implementation of the nudge technology on a global level. You will be leading the “launch” phase of the client journey, which typically begins once a client has signed up to use the nudge technology and runs all the way through to post go-live when we can confirm the service has been seamlessly embedded into day-to-day operations.
This is a great role for someone who is experienced in managing technology projects and is looking for their next challenge, with a focus on the delivery of global technology rollouts and opportunities to grow and develop their career in a fast-paced SaaS business, including line-management and/or leadership.
In this role you will:
- Lead – you will draw from your experience to project manage new client implementations to ensure they are delivered on time, to scope and within budget. You will have the knowledge and confidence to make recommendations on how to approach and resolve complex project scenarios that may arise during the delivery phase.
- Build – just as important as your ability to lead projects is that you are able to create strong and long-lasting client relationships with key stakeholders during the project lifecycle.
- Organise – project governance will be key; this will include the creation and maintenance of a project plan, actively tracking open actions, risks and issues as well as managing and leading regular key client stakeholder calls.
- Collaborate – working with our client service consultants to configure the nudge technology in a way that enables future process automation and also facilitates high levels of employee engagement. You’ll also ensure there are effective handovers between Sales (at the start of the project) and Client Success Managers (at the end of the project).
- Innovate – With your experience of delivering similar projects you will have ideas and suggestions to help drive improvements to our existing methodology.
- Contribute – to the culture, growth and ways of working at nudge. You will have the opportunity to work on cross-team collaboration initiatives and projects that support the company’s strategic business goals.
Skills and experience
We’re looking for someone with 3+ years of project management experience who is passionate about delivering a best-in-class service to the clients they work with. nudge is growing at speed so you’ll embrace fast-moving and constantly evolving environments. If some or all of the qualities below resonate with you then we would love to hear from you.
- Project management experience and recognised qualifications such as PRINCE2 or Agile.
- Experience of delivering global technology projects, preferably in the HR and Benefits ecosystem.
- Experience of working with project stakeholders, including being comfortable communicating to board level.
- You are a creative problem solver and embrace the opportunity to find solutions when presented with a challenge.
- You have the capability to proactively plan your workload, even when you have multiple and seemingly conflicting priorities.
- You thrive when working collaboratively with other team members as well as being happy completing tasks autonomously; whilst you will be supported every step of the way, you won’t require micro-management.
- You have exceptional attention to detail, with an enthusiasm for accuracy.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills, with a confidence to build relationships.
- You’re passionate about technology (embracing the more technical details) and understand the positive impact it can have for our clients and end users.
- You’re commercially aware and understand how your role and performance influences wider team and company objectives.
What we offer
At nudge we put people first. Our values are “friends through thick and thin”, “embracing differences, supporting individuals”, “leading and sharing” and “always learning”.
We have an open, friendly and supportive work environment that we hope you’ll be proud of. And we’re growing fast which means great opportunities for you and your people to gain broad and diverse experience alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry.
If it sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Send us your CV and cover note through the green form below.
Any questions, get in touch with us on email@example.com