nudge is now live in 48 countries and continues to be a popular benefit for the largest organisations in the world. As a result of our growth, we’re planning on increasing the size of our Client Service team, with the Senior Client Service Consultant role being crucial to facilitating this progress.
The Senior Client Service Consultant is responsible for onboarding new clients, ultimately managing the delivery and implementation of the nudge technology on a global level. You will be leading the “launch” phase of the client journey, which typically begins once a client has signed up to use the nudge technology and runs all the way through to post go-live when we can confirm the service has been seamlessly embedded into day-to-day operations.
This is a great role for someone who is experienced in managing technology projects and is looking for their next challenge, with a focus on the delivery of global technology rollouts and opportunities to grow and develop their career in a fast-paced SaaS business, including line-management and/or leadership.
In this role you will:
- Lead – you will draw from your experience to project manage new client implementations to ensure they are delivered on time, to scope and within budget. You will have the knowledge and confidence to make recommendations on how to approach and resolve complex project scenarios that may arise during the delivery phase.
- Build – just as important as your ability to lead projects is that you are able to create strong and long-lasting client relationships with key stakeholders during the project lifecycle.
- Organise – project governance will be key; this will include the creation and maintenance of a project plan, actively tracking open actions, risks and issues as well as managing and leading regular key client stakeholder calls.
- Collaborate – working with our client service consultants to configure the nudge technology in a way that enables future process automation and also facilitates high levels of employee engagement. You’ll also ensure there are effective handovers between Sales (at the start of the project) and Client Success Managers (at the end of the project).
- Innovate – With your experience of delivering similar projects you will have ideas and suggestions to help drive improvements to our existing methodology.
- Contribute – to the culture, growth and ways of working at nudge. You will have the opportunity to work on cross-team collaboration initiatives and projects that support the company’s strategic business goals.
Skills and experience
We’re looking for someone with 5+ years of project management experience who is passionate about delivering a best-in-class service to the clients they work with. nudge is growing at speed so you’ll embrace fast-moving and constantly evolving environments. If some or all of the qualities below resonate with you then we would love to hear from you.
- Project management experience and recognised qualifications such as PRINCE2 or Agile.
- Experience of delivering global technology projects, preferably in the HR and Benefits ecosystem.
- Experience of working with project stakeholders, including being comfortable communicating to board level.
- You are a creative problem solver and embrace the opportunity to find solutions when presented with a challenge.
- You have the capability to proactively plan your workload, even when you have multiple and seemingly conflicting priorities.
- You thrive when working collaboratively with other team members as well as being happy completing tasks autonomously; whilst you will be supported every step of the way, you won’t require micro-management.
- You have exceptional attention to detail, with an enthusiasm for accuracy.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills, with a confidence to build relationships.
- You’re passionate about technology (embracing the more technical details) and understand the positive impact it can have for our clients and end users.
- You’re commercially aware and understand how your role and performance influences wider team and company objectives.
What’s in it for you?
At nudge we put people first. Our values are “friends through thick and thin”, “embracing differences, supporting individuals”, “leading and sharing” and “always learning”.
We have an open, friendly and supportive work environment that we hope you’ll be proud of. And we’re growing fast which means great opportunities to accelerate your career, alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry.
We offer a very competitive reward and benefits package, which includes:
- Share options
- A competitive salary
- A personal learning and development allowance
- 25 days annual leave, plus your birthday off
- A company pension scheme
- Life Assurance and Critical illness cover
- Health care cash plan
- Regular company socials and wellbeing activities
- A flexible working environment
- Unparalleled opportunity to develop your career rapidly through exposure to all company areas
Thank you for taking the time to review this role specification! If it sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you …
Please apply with your CV and cover letter via the form below.