We are looking for a talented marketing a-player to lead on our growth marketing strategies. Your mission is to find new and innovative ways to increase revenue and meet our growth targets.
Using your experience in B2B global tech marketing, you will be totally focused on increasing sales qualified leads from a global target audience of HR and reward leaders working in the world’s leading multinationals based around the world. And experimenting across the funnel to accelerate pipeline.
In return, you will be given support to achieve these goals from nudge’s sales and marketing team, digital freelancers, as well as two years of successful demand gen campaigns and data – to take the reins and lead us to the next level.
The role will report to the Marketing Director, work alongside our content and community marketing managers and be supported by a marketing executive. There is no line-management responsibility, but if successful in driving revenue the opportunity to build a team of channel marketing professionals. You will also work closely with our co-founders and VP of Revenue Growth.
This role is perfect for anyone hungry for their next big challenge, you will play a critical role in nudge’s success as we accelerate our global growth.
You will be given ownership of helping sales achieve our growth targets, and have the following key responsibilities:
- Work across our in-house marketing and sales team, as well as a digital agency to establish growth strategies to achieve revenue goals. We target a very specific audience of reward leaders that are predominantly based in the US and across Europe.
- Create, manage and experiment with targeted demand gen campaigns using segmentation and a range of online and offline tactics.
- Working with content marketing manager, conceive and execute on a wide range of content campaigns. Standardising content for scale and rapid rollout.
- Create and repurpose content using strong, concise copywriting techniques to drive qualified traffic to our website, as well as generate qualified leads for our sales team, targeting specific and relevant audiences across multiple channels.
- Working with marketing exec, create automation workflows to develop new lead nurturing programs that educate and convert audiences into paying customers.
- Collaborate with marketing exec and sales to improve data quality, reporting, and segmentation.
- Analyse results to identify new, more effective ways to distribute content, monitor trends and ensure maximum ROI. Including building your digital support team of agencies or freelancers.
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data all the way up to the executive level. Demonstrating ROI to secure further budget.
Skills and experience
We’re a close-knit family so a willing, friendly and collaborative personality is really important to us. And we’re exceptionally nimble and things move fast so we really value ‘athletic’ minds and a growth mindset.
For this role we’re also looking for the following skills and experience:
- 5 + years marketing experience with at least 3 years in a growth marketing role targeting a global audience where you can demonstrate you have delivered an increase in sales qualified leads.
- Strong ability to analyse and present content, social, email, and landing page performance.
- Experience using Hubspot.
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced, growth environment and delivering results in the form of engagement, sales qualified leads, and revenue
- Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritise high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward.
- Outstanding written, oral and organisational ability.
- A starter-finisher, passionate about setting goals and driving through to tangible results.
- Analytical - You’re right at home diving into campaign measurement and reporting to understand what’s driving performance. You can tap into both your right and left brain to ensure your creative campaign solutions are moving the needle.
- Organised and detail-oriented - You can’t stand to let things fall through the cracks.
- Commercial, focussed and entrepreneurial – You are ruthlessly focused on growth targets and enjoy working collaboratively across teams to proactively come up with new ideas and execute strategies to meet commercial goals. You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves to move things forward.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter via the form below.