In today’s complex financial world, ignorance isn’t bliss. For many, it’s hardship, hassle, and lost opportunity.
But we believe change is possible. And we’re going to lead it. Because when people are in control of their money, they’re in control of their lives.
nudge is the global financial education platform that demystifies money management for all.
Drawing on behavioral psychology and data, our platform offers personalized, engaging financial knowledge and skills to educate and delight.
We have a stellar client base including PayPal, Facebook, Expedia, Virgin, IBM, British Gas, Samsung, Adobe, Clifford Chance, Selfridges and BlackRock.
And nudge is now live in over 100 countries!
Find out more about us here.
We are increasing the size of our team with a Singapore writer to help fulfil our mission of creating brighter financial futures for everyone, everywhere. This is an exciting time to join nudge as we rapidly scale up from working across the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, Spain and India to a truly global offering.
This is a fast-paced, exciting, and varied role within an innovative company with a vibrant culture. This is an exciting opportunity for a writer who is looking to expand their role beyond writing and join a dynamic SAAS business experiencing exponential global growth.
You will be our expert on the Singapore personal finance market, delivering content and insight into the wider business. We cover subjects ranging from everyday finances and budgeting to buying a home and estate tax. Anything that impacts the money in people's pockets. This would be our first hire for the Singapore market as we’re growing quickly and are expanding the team.
Our office is based in London in the United Kingdom and this role would report to the Global Content Coordinator so some flexibility on time differences is appreciated.
This will be a varied and dynamic role and will involve the following key responsibilities:
- Be our personal finance expert in Singapore, understanding the marketplace and asking / answering everyday questions people have around money
- Lead the creation of emails 'nudges', building short, medium and long-form content including daily social media-style posts as well as time-specific and evergreen articles.
- Ensure content remains relevant, timely and accurate by updating articles alongside changing legislation
- Pitch ideas for relevant personal finance content (both timely and evergreen)
Skills and experience
We’re a close-knit family so a willing, friendly and collaborative personality is really important to us. And we’re exceptionally nimble and things move fast so we really value ‘athletic’ minds and a “let’s give it a go” attitude.
For this role the ideal candidate should:
- Be an expert in personal finance with a history of creating content that demystifies and explains complex financial matters in a digestible way
- Be able to demonstrate excellent writing skills, rigorous attention to detail and accuracy, as well as an understanding of different audiences
- Have availability to work 22.5 hours per week - these hours can be split over 3, 4 or 5 working days based on Singapore local working hours (Monday to Friday)
- Have a track record of creating compelling content from idea to execution
- Want to work with a growing start-up and can flourish in a fast-moving innovative environment
*Experience using a content management system (CMS) is advantageous!
What we offer
At nudge we put people first. Our values are “friends through thick and thin”, “embracing differences, supporting individuals”, “leading and sharing” and “always learning”.
We have an open, friendly and supportive work environment that we hope you’ll be proud of. And we’re growing fast which means great opportunities for you and your people to gain broad and diverse experience alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry.
We’re committed to creating a culture which gives our employees a sense of belonging. This is also reflected in our values as we’re learning and growing through embracing differences and supporting individuals.
If it sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Send us your CV and cover note via the form below.
Any questions, get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org