nudge is the global financial education platform that demystifies money management for all.
Drawing on behavioral psychology and data, our platform offers personalized, engaging financial knowledge and skills to educate and delight.
In today’s complex financial world, ignorance isn’t bliss. For many, it’s hardship, hassle, and lost opportunity.
But we believe change is possible. And we’re going to lead it. Because when people are in control of their money, they’re in control of their lives.
We have a stellar client base including PayPal, Facebook, Boeing, Virgin, IBM, British Gas, Samsung, Investec, Clifford Chance, Selfridges and BlackRock.
Find out more about us here.
nudge is now live in 80 countries and continues to be a popular benefit for the largest organisations in the world. We’re increasing the size of our team, with a sub-editor to help fulfil our mission of creating brighter financial futures for everyone, everywhere. This is an exciting time to join nudge as we rapidly scale up from working across the UK, Ireland, US, Australia, Canada and Spain.
You will be working with both the central content team and our network of freelancers to help us deliver content and insight into the wider business. We cover subjects ranging from everyday finances and budgeting to buying a home and inheritance tax. Anything that impacts the money in people's pockets.
This will be a varied and will involve the following key responsibilities:
- The team is a combination of experience levels so the role will involve sub-editing copy of varying degrees of writing experience
- Liaise with senior team on tone of voice and develop gatekeeping strategy
- Fact-check in local and global environments
- Deal with short and long form content
Skills and experience
We’re a close-knit family so a willing, friendly and collaborative personality is really important to us. And we’re exceptionally nimble and things move fast so we really value ‘athletic’ minds and a “let’s give it a go” attitude.
For this role the ideal candidate should have the following skills and experience:
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience sub-editing in UK, US and Business English
- Experience in developing and gatekeeping tone of voice across regions
- Knowledge of personal finance/global finance
- Used to fact-checking possibly complex areas of personal finance
- Experience collaborating with a wide of different personalities both in-house and remote
- Experience of using a CMS would be useful
* Please note this is not a design/layout role
What we offer
At nudge we put people first. Our values are “friends through thick and thin”, “embracing differences, supporting individuals”, “leading and sharing” and “always learning”.
We have an open, friendly and supportive work environment that we hope you’ll be proud of. And we’re growing fast which means great opportunities for you and your people to gain broad and diverse experience alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry.
- Share options
- A competitive salary
- A personal learning and development allowance
- 25 days annual leave, plus your birthday off
- A company pension scheme
- Life Assurance and Critical illness cover
- Private Medical Insurance cover
- Regular company socials and wellbeing activities; craft beer, kombucha, and iced tea on-site
- A flexible working environment
- Unparalleled opportunity to develop your career rapidly through exposure to all company areas
We’re committed to creating a culture which gives our employees a sense of belonging. This is also reflected in our values as we’re learning and growing through embracing differences and supporting individuals.
If it sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Send us your CV and cover note via the form below.
Any questions, get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org