nudge is the global financial education platform that demystifies money management for all.
Drawing on behavioral psychology and data, our platform offers personalized, engaging financial knowledge and skills to educate and delight.
In today’s complex financial world, ignorance isn’t bliss. For many, it’s hardship, hassle, and lost opportunity.
But we believe change is possible. And we’re going to lead it. Because when people are in control of their money, they’re in control of their lives.
We have a stellar client base including PayPal, Facebook, Boeing, Virgin, IBM, British Gas, Samsung, Investec, Clifford Chance, Selfridges and BlackRock. Find out more about us here.
The successful candidate will grow our team in the States, selling our global solution to leading US headquartered organizations.
You will report into one of the co-founders Jeremy Beament, who has 20 years experience in global HR tech scale-ups.
With significant support and budget provided to you in terms of tools, SDR and marketing resource, this role should be a sales paradise for you. That said, we want to maintain a scrappy start-up attitude and so you need to understand there will be challenges and you must have the grit, determination and flexible intelligence to overcome the obstacles you will find in your way.
This will be a varied and dynamic role and will involve the following key responsibilities:
- Wholly own the new business number for the US quota, selling our global financial wellbeing solution to US based decision makers.
- Hire, mentor and manage your trusted Account Executive team.
- Build alliances and partnerships with consultancies and brokerage firms.
- Become an expert in global financial wellbeing, so you are best able to advise prospects on the shape of their financial wellbeing strategy.
Skills and experience
We’re a close-knit family so a willing, friendly and collaborative personality is really important to us. We’re exceptionally nimble and things move fast so we need to ensure that potential future colleagues have fast minds and a “let’s give it a go” attitude.
For this role we’re also looking for the following skills and experience:
- Experience in the B2B tech / SaaS space.
- HR / employee benefits / financial wellbeing tech / global experience is highly advantageous.
- Proven success owning and smashing a revenue target in B2B SaaS.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills for internal and external stakeholders.
- Not afraid to roll your sleeves up and sell deals (we’re not looking for a desk jockey).
- Super smart, super engaged, super focused.
What we offer
At nudge we put people first. Our values are “friends through thick and thin”, “embracing differences, supporting individuals”, “leading and sharing” and “always learning”.
We have an open, friendly, and supportive work environment that we hope you’ll be proud of. And we’re growing fast which means great opportunities for you and your people to gain broad and diverse experience alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry.
We offer a very competitive reward and benefits package, which includes:
- Company stock plan.
- A competitive financial package.
- A personal learning and development allowance.
- 25 vacation days in addition to public holidays, plus your birthday off.
- A flexible working environment.
- 3 months fully paid maternity leave; 1 month fully paid parental leave.
We’re committed to creating a culture which gives our employees a sense of belonging. This is also reflected in our values as we’re learning and growing through embracing differences and supporting individuals.
If it sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Send us your CV and cover note via the form below.
Any questions, get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org